In the City of Copenhagen – more specifically, in the South Ørestad district – CSK has supplied both ground railings and balconies for 241 apartments. The special combination of panel and glass screens creates a secluded atmosphere to safeguard privacy on the balconies.
CSK’s total delivery to the project comprised balconies and ground railings.
- The balconies are designed to carry rainwater away evenly along the front edge.
- The base sections are made of fire-approved sandwich panels.
- The decking takes the form of Wimex Cosmo Deck – Charcoal composite planks.
- The screens on one half of the balconies are designed with a sine wave pattern. The aluminium panels, which are perforated with this pattern, are surface coated with a newly developed CSK HAI B3 colour. The other half takes the form of suspended glass panels, held in place by rigging screws that are galvanised to make them hard to spot with the naked eye.
- The ground railings are executed using the same principles as on the balconies.